2. GCJ - an Independant Java Implementation
Learn about GCJ, a Java implementation from the Free Software Foundation
3. Hearing Dog Training Tool – setTimeout()
In iterative development round two for our program to help train a hearing dog we add in setting the alarm using the DOM method setTimeout() .
6. Programming Fun for Kids and Kids At Heart
Scratch is a full-featured programming language disguised as children´s entertainment and one of the best children´s software products I´ve ever seen. Best of all, it´s free to download!
7. Iterative Development First Pass – Hearing Dog Training Tool
A look at how the initial pass in iterative development looks using a program to help train a hearing dog.
8. Java For Users - Installing Java
Optimize your web experience by making sure you have the latest version of Java or installing it if needed.
9. Hearing Dog Tool - Adding Randomness
In iterative development round three for our program to help train a hearing dog we add an element of randomness.
10. Introduction to UTC Dates
for all the articles!
Editor's Picks ArticlesTop Ten ArticlesPrevious FeaturesSite Map