1. Hearing Dog Training Tool – setTimeout()
In iterative development round two for our program to help train a hearing dog we add in setting the alarm using the DOM method setTimeout() .
3. Programming Fun for Kids and Kids At Heart
Scratch is a full-featured programming language disguised as children´s entertainment and one of the best children´s software products I´ve ever seen. Best of all, it´s free to download!
5. GCJ - an Independant Java Implementation
Learn about GCJ, a Java implementation from the Free Software Foundation
6. Java Increment and Decrement Operators
Learn to use the Java increment and decrement operators "++" and "--"
7. Hearing Dog Tool - Adding Randomness
In iterative development round three for our program to help train a hearing dog we add an element of randomness.
8. Iterative Development First Pass – Hearing Dog Training Tool
A look at how the initial pass in iterative development looks using a program to help train a hearing dog.
10. Program Planning – Hearing Dog Alert Training Tool
A look at the planning stage of software development using a program to help train a hearing dog as an example.
for all the articles!
Editor's Picks ArticlesTop Ten ArticlesPrevious FeaturesSite Map