Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
1. Hearing Dog Tool - Adding Randomness
In iterative development round three for our program to help train a hearing dog we add an element of randomness.
2. Hearing Dog Training Tool – setTimeout()
In iterative development round two for our program to help train a hearing dog we add in setting the alarm using the DOM method setTimeout() .
3. Introduction to UTC Dates
5. Programming Fun for Kids and Kids At Heart
Scratch is a full-featured programming language disguised as children´s entertainment and one of the best children´s software products I´ve ever seen. Best of all, it´s free to download!
6. GCJ - an Independant Java Implementation
Learn about GCJ, a Java implementation from the Free Software Foundation
8. Iterative Development First Pass – Hearing Dog Training Tool
A look at how the initial pass in iterative development looks using a program to help train a hearing dog.
9. Java For Users - Installing Java
Optimize your web experience by making sure you have the latest version of Java or installing it if needed.
10. Some reflections on being a female IT professional OR Why I won't be learning TurboGears
Commentary on how to be (and NOT to be) inclusive of women in IT with a few illustrative examples
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.