Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
2. Hearing Dog Training Tool – setTimeout()
In iterative development round two for our program to help train a hearing dog we add in setting the alarm using the DOM method setTimeout() .
3. Hearing Dog Tool - Adding Randomness
In iterative development round three for our program to help train a hearing dog we add an element of randomness.
4. GCJ - an Independant Java Implementation
Learn about GCJ, a Java implementation from the Free Software Foundation
6. Programming Fun for Kids and Kids At Heart
Scratch is a full-featured programming language disguised as children´s entertainment and one of the best children´s software products I´ve ever seen. Best of all, it´s free to download!
7. User History and Creating a Back Button
8. Installing Java for Programming
Get started programming in Java by installing the programming tools, the Java SDK
10. Iterative Development First Pass – Hearing Dog Training Tool
A look at how the initial pass in iterative development looks using a program to help train a hearing dog.
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.